Friday, November 9, 2012

Welcome to Reading With Red!

Hello all!
My name is Brooke, and I am a professional children's librarian. I moved from Indiana to Virginia for my first professional librarian job right out of graduate school.  It is also the first time I've ever lived out of state. I currently am the only professional children's librarian for my library system of three branches. I program for ages 0 through 19 and love every minute of it!  Moving, starting a new job, and planning for all ages has led me to have a lot of great experiences.  I will be sharing storytimes, book reviews, and children's and teen programming with this blog.

I have bright red hair and I love it, in case you were wondering about the blog's title.  I'm very excited to share and learn with this blog, and I hope you'll all join me in this new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...