Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Excitement for #pla2014!

I just arrived in Indianapolis for the 2014 PLA Conference! Indiana is my home state and I interned at the Central library so I feel like I'm truly coming home. There are so many sessions I am excited to attend and I'm looking forward to meeting some old and new friends.

If you've made it to Indianapolis, make sure to go visit the Central library. It is about a mile from the conference center, but so worth the trip. The youth area is amazing and the staff is lovely. They have a green room for little ones where your can put yourself on TV! It is one of the coolest things I've ever seen. 

I'll be live blogging with some other fabulous librarians at the ALSC blog, so make sure to keep an eye over there. It's a great place to get information if you weren't able to make the trip. Plus, you get to see multiple perspectives on different sessions. 

I'm also facilitating Guerrilla Storytime with the fabulous Amy Koester on Sunday at 9:15! It will be a great session full of interaction and amazing librarians. I hope to see you all there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...